The GFWC North Side Woman’s Club was founded as the Garden Hills Woman's Club on May 22, 1927 with 47 charter members. The Club became Federated in its first year.
On November 4, a charter was granted to changed the Club's name to North Side Woman's Club and to become incorporated.
The North Side Woman's Club moved into its new clubhouse at 445 Pharr Road.
Club scrapbooks were presented to the Atlanta Historical Society.
The clubhouse at 445 Pharr Road was sold.
A special Fraser Fir was presented to the Atlanta History Center to be placed in a prominent location on their ground. The Club name will be inscribed on a plaque at the base of the tree.