​​North Side Woman's Club

About Us

 

origin, purpose and goals


The Club was organized May 22, 1927 as the Garden Hills Woman's Club with 47 charter members. The Club became federated in its first year. In 1953 a charter was granted to change the Club's name to North Side Woman's Club and to become incorporated. 


​Our club is dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.


NWC club members are encouraged to select a “community service project area” according to their interests. Six project areas recommended by GFWC are:

      Arts

      Conservation

      Education

      Home Life

      International Outreach

      Public Issues


We also support the Tallulah Falls School, which has been owned and operated by the Georgia Federation since 1909.


North Side Woman's Club is a member of Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs and General Federation of Women's Clubs 


We hope that you will consider joining this group of women who are committed to carrying on the legacy and tradition of serving our local community.





Media